A very tasty easy chicken recipe. My husband created this recipe for a quick and easy supper one night. It was a hit with our five picky kids so now it's a regular weeknight feature. We usually serve this with veggies made in the microwave steamer. You can also change this up a bit by varying the spices added to the chicken. We have tried numerous creations but this combination here is the one that everyone seems to enjoy most.
- add mrs. dash garlic and herb seasoning
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add Hungarian paprika
- add 6-8 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9x13 dish, add stick of butter and put in preheating oven until melted.Remove dish from oven and add frozen boneless skinless breasts, making sure that they don't overlap.Coat the breasts with the butter by turning them over in the dish.Sprinkle a small amount of Hungarian paprika and a moderate amount of Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb on the breasts.Return to oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and no longer pink.
- We have also put our veggies in with the chicken to bake -- we usually use a bag of sweet frozen corn or mixed peas and carrots.You just have to make sure you don't cover up the chicken with the veggies, put the veggies between the pieces of chicken, if not you will have to bake it longer.