If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 2 large egg yolks
- add 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- add 2 1/2 cups flour
- add 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Sift the first 4 ingredients together.
- Cream butter and extracts together until butter is softened.
- Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
- Add yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients in 4ths, beating until just blended.
- Make balls (1-inch), about 2-inches apart on ungreased sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.