This is a recipe from Grandma Bernice Stekly. I remember her serving this at many family gatherings!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- add 1 cup chopped clams (drained)
- add 1 TB chopped green onion
- add 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- add 1 TB worcestershire sauce
- add salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients with softened cream cheese. Top with chopped parsley if desired.
- Serve with chips, crackers and fresh vegetables