This recipe was passed down from my grandmother. Better than the turkey, this stuffing is what reminds me of Thanksgivings around the family table. Rather than stuff the Turkey with it, I use it as a side dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 4-5 stalks celery
- add 4-5 fresh carrots
- add 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (16 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1 medium onion
- Chop onion, celery, carrots and garlic in food processor.
- Combine vegetables with butter and saute for 10 minutes.
- Mix cooked veggies with eggs, stuffing, salt, pepper and chicken broth in baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.