This recipe is tedious to prepare, but well worth the effort. When all the ingredients are chopped fine & combined, it looks like multi-colored gravel. This "dip" is great served with tortilla chips, or add to your favorite omelet, use as a relish topping for burgers or hot dogs, also good on a salad. Note prep time includes chill time.
- add 1 (10 ounce) can black olives
- add 1 can green chilies
- add 1 small onion
- add 1 (10 ounce) jar green pimento-stuffed olives
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- add 1 green pepper
- add 1 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 cup tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Drain black& green olives.
- Chop all ingredients until very very fine,& combine in a large bowl.
- Drain again until mixture is almost dry.
- Combine dressing ingredients& pour over chopped ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill several hours.