Another Greek recipe for the Zaar World Tour. This is from Better Homes and Gardens. This is fast and easy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 ounces)
- add 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- add 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- add 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- add 1 cucumber
- add 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl stir together feta cheese, sour cream, parsley, dried tomatoes, garlic, and pepper. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.(Cook time reflects refrigeration time).
- Using a sharp knife, trim the ends from cucumber; discard ends. Horizontally slice the cucumbers into slices. Spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons cheese mixture onto each cucumber slice. Arrange cucumber slices on a serving platter.
- In a small bowl combine basil and olives. Spoon some of the mixture onto each cucumber slice.