Hot, filling and tasty recipe for cool winter months. My Grandma handed this down to me and its a household favorite and very easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 2 cups rice
- add 1 can French style green beans
- add 1 can chicken gumbo soup
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- add 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- Brown Ground beef in Hot sauce and Soya Sauce.
- Add in Green Beans with juice and bring to a boil.
- Add Gumbo soup with 1/2 tin water and turn down to simmer for 25 minutes.
- Make rice and serve with above over top.
- Note: You can add more soya or hot sauce to your own tastes.