Nice change and look at the calories. Each serving is apprx. 1 cups of beans
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- add 6 greens onions
- add 1 lb fresh green beans
- add salt & pepper
- add 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 4 cloves garlic
- Put beans into rapidly boiling water cook until just al dente, plunge into cold water, drain well, wrap in paper towel & refrigerate Place sliced green onions in your food processor, add garlic roughly chopped, lemon juice salt and pepper, yogurt and process at high speed 4-6 minutes until very smooth, chill French the cold green beans (cut them diagonally) thinly.
- Place beans on lettuce-lined plates and top with a dollop of dressing.
- Serve while still very chilled.