My mum came up with this dish. It was supposed to make vegetables taste better when I was a kid. I think it worked!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/2 onion
- add 1 kg fresh green beans
- add 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 can diced peeled tomatoes
- add 1 clove garlic
- Heat oil in a non-stick and add garlic and onion.
- Cook until soft.
- Wash and prepare beans and add to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add peeled tomatoes, tomato paste and salt and pepper and simmer for a further 10 minutes on low and serve.