This recipe was printed in a local dining guide. They were great at the Super Bowl party!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- add 3-4 long green chilies
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- add 2-3 green onions
- add 1/4 lb monterey jack cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- add 24 egg roll wraps
- add 1 large jalapeno
- add 1/2 medium fresh pineapple
- add flour
- add 1/4 cup red onions
- add 1/4 lb cheddar cheese
- add 1-2 clove garlic
- add vegetable oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salsa.
- Stir in blend, cover and refrigerate several hours.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, chile, salt, pepper, cumin and garlic; toss gently.
- Place the egg roll skins on a clean surface or cutting board.
- Lightly wet the edges with a small amount of water, and place a heaping teaspoon of the cheese filling in the center of each skin.
- Fold into a triangle, dampen the edges, and press them together.
- Dust with flour and deep fry in 3 inches of hot oil until golden brown.