This recipe comes from a Good Housekeeping cookbook I have.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- add 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- add 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- add 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- add 2 green onions
- In a 1 qt saucepan, place garlic and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes to blanch garlic; drain.
- Mince garlic; place in medium bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, parsley, green onions, mayonnaise,lemon juice,anchovy paste, and tarragon.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.