Yummy snack or appetizer!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 egg roll wraps
- add 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- add soy sauce
- add 1 cup finely chopped green onions (, white and green parts)
- add 2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil
- add 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- add 1 large egg
- Beat the egg and sesame oil together.
- Brush one side of one egg roll wrapper with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 green onions and 1 tsp sesame seeds.
- Brush one side of another egg roll wrapper and press wet side on top of the other one and press down to seal.
- Repeat for other 3 pancakes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil on medium high heat.
- Fry each side of each pancake for about 2 minutes til golden brown.
- Add more heat as necessary.
- Cut each into 6 pieces.
- Can serve with soy sauce.