One of my old standbys,and my definition of comfort food.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 large green pepper (cut in strips)
- add 1/4 cup soy sauce (use less if you prefer)
- add 1 lb round steaks or sirloin steaks (cut in strips)
- add rice or noodles
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 1 tablespoon oil
- Toss steak with soy sauce.
- Brown meat on one side in oil over medium heat.
- Add green pepper,cook and stir until meat is completely brown.
- Mix water and cornstarch, add to meat and cook and stir until peppers are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice or noodles.