When I made this my Husband kept saying Dam this is good. This is my own recipe for green salsa chicken. I used the Tomatillo salsa that I make, But, you can use any green salsa.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add 1/2 cup chicken broth
- add 1-1 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1 cup green chili salsa
- add salt and pepper
- Pound chichen breast (between 2 peices plastic).
- Put oil in skillet,Brown chicken on both sides.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken into cassrole dish.
- In same skillet put chicken broth and sour cream mix together and heat.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Spoon salsa over chicken.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes.