Grill Pork Chop with Herbs
Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
Excellent food should not take to much time at all. As matter of fact 10 to 15 min should be right amount to preaper a delirious food for your table..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 Pork chop with or without bone.
- add Extra virgin olive oil
- add Rosemary fresh or dry a pinch
- add Italian seasoning a pinch
- add Lemon pepper to taste
- add kosher salt pinch
- add garlic,onion, peprika optional
- Heat a large skillet or if using outdoor grill)
- on high heat.
- Rub extra virgin olive oil on the pork chops.
- mix all the herbs & lemon pepper , salt on pork chops.
- let the pork chop stands for 5 min.
- Once the Skillet or out door grill is hot enough place the pork chops in skillet or on out door grill.
- give each side about good 5 to 7 min on high heat.
- Then turn off the stove or take it off of ( out door grill ) cover the chops .let it sit for good 5 min.this will keep the chops jucy