My husband made this for me when we first started dating. My kids love it. It is fast, easy, but very tasty. I chop leftover chicken on a bed of salad greens for a tasty, low-fat lunch.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1/2 cup Dijon mustard (more according to taste)
- add 1/2 bottle Italian salad dressing (fat-free okay)
- In a resealable plastic bag, or flat container with lid, mix dressing and mustard.
- Add chicken breast and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning often.
- Grill over hot grill 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Can also be baked in 350 degree oven until chicken is done.