Servs: 8 Prep:
this recipe was passed to me by one of family member. i entered the recipe & won a first place..see what you think?
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 half chicken breast
- add 4 medium size Portobello Mushrooms( clean no stem)
- add 2 Roasted red bell pepper or (12 oz canned sweet roasted pepper)
- add 1cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/3 cup Balsamic vinegar
- add 4 cloves fresh Garlic minced garlic
- add 1 TBS basil
- add 1 teas oregano
- add 1 TBS parsley
- add salt & pepper to taste
- in a large bowl combine the extra virgin olive oil Balsamic vinegar,garlic,Basil,oregano,parsley & salt & pepper.mix well .keep about 2 TBS in a small container the rest use as marinated sauce to
- Marinate the chicken breast & mushrooms in the marinated sauce bowl for 1 hr.
- Grill the chicken breast over hot out door grill for 4 min each side. then grill the mushrooms for 1&1/2 min on each side.
- remove from grill.slice the chicken & mushroom add the roasted red pepper &
- extra virgin oil, herbs & balsamic vinegar that you put aside serve over pasta or rice.