This Springtime meal is easy and delicious!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 Cup Oyster sauce
- add 2 Tbs. good balsamic vinegar
- add 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- add 1/2 tsp. honey
- add 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (or more depending on your taste)
- add 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- add 1-1/2 lb. flank steak or london broil
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking over medium coals.
- Combine all except the asparagus and steak into a bowl.
- Brush mixture onto asparagus and steak and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill both until steak is medium-rare (approx. 10 min.), and veggies are browned and tender (approx. 8 min.)
- Remove from grill; cover steak and veggies with foil and let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing steak and serving.