Very healthy, low fat, and among the best in fish dishes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- add 2 lbs grouper
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup orange juice
- add 1 clove garlic
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Marinate fish in sauce at least 30 minutes.
- place the fish on light oiled grill, over hot heat.
- Brush frequently with sauce.
- Do not overcook.
- Fish is done when it flakes easy with a fork.