InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- add 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- add 8 chicken drumsticks
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Pour marinade into 1-gallon resealable plastic bag; add chicken and seal. Turn bag to coat chicken. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes or in refrigerator up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Place chicken, with some marinade still clinging, on grill rack; grill chicken until cooked through and golden brown on all sides, turning frequently, about 30 minutes. Transfer to plates and serve.