Great textures all around!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- add 1/2 cup cashews
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/4 lbs sea scallops
- add 1/4 cup parsley
- add 1 teaspoon cumin
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/4 cup onions
- add 2 cucumbers
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Combine first 7 ingredients.Set aside.
- Combine next 6 ingredients. This is the crust for the scallops.
- Rinse the scallops and pat dry.
- Coat each scallop with the spices by dipping each of the flat sides of the scallop in the mix.
- Slide the scallops on skewers (should be enough for 4-12inch skewers).
- Lightly grease your grill rack or pan and grill the scallops over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the scallops from the skewers and serve over the cucumber relish.