Got this from a taste of home magazine - yummy! Prep-time includes marinating time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (3 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- add 1 tablespoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon ground ginger or 1/4 cup minced fresh gingerroot
- add 1 cup soy sauce
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- add 4 cloves garlic
- add 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add beef.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Grill steak, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, turning once, or until meat reaches desired doneness.