This is a Southern Living recipe and is just out of this world good. I loved the sauce. It also goes great with prime rib.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 teaspoon corsely ground pepper
- add 1/2 cup sour cream or light sour cream
- add 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- add 6 (8 ounce) New York strip steaks
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- add 4 small avocados
- add 1 1/2 cups steak sauce
- Place steak in a large heavy duty zip top plastic bag; add steak sauce and pepper.
- Seal bag; chill 30 minutes turning once.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Mash avocado in a small bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice and remaining ingredients; cover and chill Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) 7 minutes on each side, or to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with guacamole.