Tomatoes, Garlic, Fresh Herbs and crusty bread!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup olive oil
- add 1 loaf crusty bread
- add salt & pepper
- add 1 teaspoon finely diced onions
- add 3 plum tomatoes
- add 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil or fresh rosemary or parsley
- add 2 garlic cloves
- Mix oil and garlic let sit 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix tomatoes, onion, herbs into the remaining oil and garlic adding the balsamic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly brush oil mixture on both side of bread. Grill over high heat to mark and toast both sides of the bread.
- This is quick so don`t go away from the bread!
- Top each slice with some mixture and serve.