Courtesy Rachel Ray... Let me know what you think!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- add black pepper
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 lemon, juice of
- add 12 stalks fresh chives
- add 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- add 1 small shallot, chopped or red onion or white onion
- add 3 tablespoons white wine or tarragon vinegar
- add 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets
- In a food processor, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Turn processor on and stream in olive oil.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in sour cream and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies of choice and breadsticks for dipping.