These are really cute cupcakes to celebrate Groundhog Day on Feb. 2. The design is from Disney. They are adorable and great for kids to take to school.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 watermelon slice candy
- add 10 white jelly beans
- add 48 brown miniature M&M chocolate candies
- add black decorating gel
- add 6 almond joy candy bars
- add 4 chocolate cookies
- add white frosting
- add 12 baked cupcakes
- Remove a piece of cake the width of an Almond Joy candy from the center of a baked cupcake.
- Set the candy upright in the hole, then spread a layer of white frosting on the cupcake.
- For the groundhog's eyes, trim the ends from a white jelly bean, stick them in place with frosting, then dot them with black decorators' gel.
- Add a tiny triangle cut from a watermelon slice candy for a nose, brown M&M's Minis for ears and cheeks, and a tiny rectangular piece of white jelly bean for teeth.
- Sprinkle chocolate cookie crumbs around the partially emerged groundhog, and he's ready to greet his fans.