Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
A wonderful low fat Healthy dish that could be the delight of any dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add lb Grouper Fish File or(any seafood)
- add 2 oz Chopped Garlic
- add 2 oz chopped Green Onion & Shallot
- add Extra virgin Olive Oi as needed
- add Lemon Pepper to taste
- add Salt to taste
- add 1/4 Cup Wine or Beer
- add Dash of Italian Seasoning
- Use A large nonstick pan. Heat the pan over medium High heat.
- Pour 2 TS extra virgin Olive oil in the pan, Put the green onion & Shallot and garlic into pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- Place the fish in the pan to brown on one side, add salt to taste and the lemon pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Turn the fish over to brown , pour the wine or beer over the fish and cover. . Turn the stove off.. Let stand for 5 min. Then serve with your favorite side dish.