Great for parties or just a quiet day alone. Just add a bag of chips and you'll be in heaven!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lemon
- add salsa
- add garlic salt
- add jalapeno juice
- add garlic
- add 1 ripe tomato
- add 4 avocados
- Cut the avacadoes and mash them in a bowl.
- Finely slice 1 tomato and set aside.
- Put garlic salt and garlic into bowl with avacadoes.
- Season to your taste.
- Add a little jalapeno juice and mix.
- I then add about 1/4c.
- salsa and mix.
- Squeeze some lemon into the bowl (This prevents browning and adds to the taste).
- Last I add my tomato and mix gently.
- I add the tomato last so it won't be bruised with all the mixing.
- Finally, taste it.
- I usually add a little more garlic at the end!