Great Taste. NOTE: This recipe is from the "The Joy of Grilling" by Joe Famularo
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lime, juice of
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tomato, cored seeded,chopped (Roma is Best)
- add 1 tablespoon minced onions
- add 2 ripe avocados
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 seeded chopped jalapeno, minced (More if you like HOTT!!)
- Cut avocados in half; discard pits and remove flesh.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice immediately or avocado will discolor.
- Mash it with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well but do not puree.