Fast, easy and delicious. Make homemade baked tortilla chips for a healthy snack!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice
- add garlic salt
- add 1/2 red onion or white onion
- add 3 ripe avocados
- add 3-4 roma tomatoes
- Cut avacados lengthwise and remove pit.
- Using a butter knife, score the avacado in a criss-cross pattern in the peel (this will prevent having to dice when removed from peel).
- Scoop out avacado flesh into medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Finely chop onion, tomato& garlic, and stir into avacado.
- Add lemon juice and garlic salt, if desired, and stir until combined.
- Place cling wrap directly on the surface of guacamole (to prevent discoloring) and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to let flavours blend.