Easy recipe with many variations possible.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- add 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1 avocado
- add 2 tablespoons salsa
- add 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- add 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator with avocado pit and drizzle a little more lemon juice over top to prevent browning.
- Chunky style can be made with the same ingredients-just don't mash the avocado but cut it up in small chunks and add a half a tomato chopped and substitute hot sauce for the salsa.
- Hot sauce or chopped hot pepper can be substituted for the salsa.