This is a recipe that friends ask me to make often for get togethers, birthday dinners, etc. You can serve it as a salad by putting it on top of shredded lettuce and garnishing with tomato slices or serve it as a dip with tortilla chips. I listed Haas avocadoes in the recipe, but any variety works fine.
- add 1 tablespoon lime juice
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 5-6 drops Tabasco sauce
- add 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- add 1 tablespoon chili powder
- add 2 Hass avocadoes
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cut avocadoes in half lenghthwise, remove seeds and scoop avocado out of peeling and into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients into bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher until smooth and well blended.
- Chill and serve.