Servs: 4 Prep:
"You can make this avocado salad smooth or chunky depending on your tastes."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- add 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- add 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- add 1/2 cup diced onion
- add 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1 lime, juiced
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.