I made this clone to taste as close to Taco Bell Guacamole as I could. I obtained a can with the ingredients list and this is the end results.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- add 3 medium avocados
- add 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (fresh not pickled)
- add 1 lemon, juice of
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or 1 teaspoon onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (original red tabasco)
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- Remove pulp from avacado's and dice it then add the lemon to keep it from turning brown.
- Mash the avacado's to your preferred consistancy.
- For a smooth texture, puree in a food processor.
- Mince the jalapeno's, (and onions and garlic if you are using fresh ones) as fine as possible.
- (if processing add these to the processor.) Combine everything and mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator in a glass jar with a lid and one of the avacado seed in the center until ready to serve.
- The seed also helps to prevent browning.