Published originally from Gourmet magazine in 1983, is a great accompaniment to any mexican dish or to serve as a dip with nachos. Try it ...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- add 2 tablespoons scallions (minced)
- add 1 large very ripe avocado
- add salt
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- add pepper
- Halve, pit, and peel the avocado, reserving the pit.
- In a ceramic or glass bowl, with a fork mash the avocado with the lemon juice.
- Stir in scallion, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Add the reserved pit.
- Chill the guacamole, covered for 1 hour.
- Serve with salso, sour cream& chips.
- Add to your favorite mexican dish.