Traditional Mexican dip that can be used as a topping or with chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- add 1 lime, juice of
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 2 avocados
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- add 2 medium tomatoes
- Halve avocadoes; remove fruit by running spoon next to skin; discard seed or save for other uses.
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with fork; immediately mix in lime juice, incorporating well.
- Mix in remaing ingredients; serve immediately.