I found this recipe back around Halloween of 2000 courtesy of Nabisco. Its a great Halloween treat.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (21 ounce) package brownie mix
- add 24 Oreo cookies
- add 1 cup white decorator icing
- add 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- add 1 (16 ounce) package ssorted halloween decorative candies, for garnish (gummy worms or bugs)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Coarsely chop 16 cookies; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions; stir in half the chopped cookies. Spread batter in greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350F for 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake for 3 to 5 minutes more or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Decorate remaining whole cookies with white decorator icing to resemble tombstones; set aside. Sprinkle remaining chopped cookies over marshmallows. Stand tombstones around pizza, pressing gently into brownie. Decorate with assorted candies.