This is a non-edible but creative Halloween project that can be used for decoration or an activity at a Halloween party.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- You will also need: 5 latex gloves--like the ones in a doctor's office; 10 plastic Halloween rings- spiders and skulls; 5 feet of string or ribbon.
- Insert one candy corn into each of the glove's fingers, pointy side toward the tip.
- Fill rest of glove with popcorn.
- Tie string around glove opening to seal.
- Place rings onto fingers.