My kids are "freaky" over this.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- add 1 (11 ounce) package pretzels
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package candy corn
- add 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- add 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature peanut butter filled butter flavor crackers (I use Ritz)
- add 1 (10 ounce) package M&M's
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and baking soda (mixture will foam).
- Pour over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour into a greased 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Break apart while warm.
- Cool completely.
- Toss with M&M's and candy corn.
- Store in airtight container.