I found this on the net, while searching for a fun treat to send with my daughter to her Kindergarten Halloween party. Prep time includes mixing & baking cupcakes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add white frosting
- add 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- add 24 baked cupcakes
- add 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or crispy rice cereal
- add 3/4 cup dry chow mein noodles
- add 1/4 cup milk
- First, make the spiders by combining the chocolate chips and milk in a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until smooth. Stir in the peanuts or cereal and chow mein noodles.
- Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. Stick on extra noodles for spider legs and chill. Frost the cupcakes white. Then top each cupcake with a spider. Makes 24.