Very easy and Quick to make! Great when you are in a hurry ; )
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- add 1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- add 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Set aside.
- Mix soup, broccoli and ham.
- Spread soup mixture down center of dough.
- Top with cheese.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling and pinch and seal.
- Pinch short sides to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.