Great for putting on crackers or any kind of biscuit. Very tasty and flavorful.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 2 teaspoons finely minced celery
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 teaspoon minced onions
- add 2 (8 ounce) cans flaked ham
- add 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Beat cream cheese and mayo together.
- Add rest ingredients except cheese and mix well.
- Form into a ball shape.
- Place in fridge for half an hour to chill.
- Take out and roll in the cheese.
- Put on a nice plate and let your guests dip into the ball.
- I've even mixed everything together including the cheese and it still tastes great.