These are yummy and easier, because the meatballs cook right in the sauce...no frying! These freeze very well. Prep time is approximate.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups brown sugar
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 lb ground ham
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 lb ground round
- add 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- add 1 lb ground lean pork
- add 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- add 1 cup vinegar
- Make the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients.
- Cook just until it gets bubbly, stirring occaisionally.
- To make the ham balls, mix all ham ball ingredients together.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- Drop meat balls into sauce and cook slowly for 1 hour.
- These freeze well.