This one is my aunt's recipe. They are always a family favorite and make an appearance almost every family gathering. This recipe does make alot, but they do freeze well. Absolutely delicious! And they really do go fast.
- add 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 lbs ground beef
- add 2 lbs ground ham
- add 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- add 2 lbs ground pork
- add 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- add 2 cups milk
- add 3 1/4 cups vinegar
- add 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- Mix together eggs, ham, pork, beef, milk and graham cracker crumbs.
- Form into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in 2 9 x 13 pans; 24 in each.
- Mix topping ingredients and pour over meatballs.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.