A quick breakfast for Brad
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 (1-ounce) slices reduced-sodium ham
- add 3 (1-ounce) slices 100% whole grain or white bread, torn into 4 pieces each
- add 1 1/2 cups (12 fluid ounces) fat free egg substitute
- add 3 cups (12 ounces) grated Cabot 50% Light Cheddar cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- add 3 tablespoons chopped fresh olives
- Preheat oven to 400? F. Lightly coat a 12-cup (4 ounces each) muffin tin with cooking spray. Fit each ham slice into each cup (ham ends will be above cup edges). Divide bread among cups. Then divide egg substitute among cups. Sprinkle with cheese, then pepper. Bake on middle oven rack for 15 minutes. Garnish with chives. Remove the cups from the muffin tin. Serve warm.
- Note: Go for a thick 1-ounce slice of ham with a small diameter instead of a thin slice with a larger diameter.