This is so simple to prepare, and your guests will enjoy these little balls served along side with crackers and veggies...a popular appetizer for a shower or a simple get-together.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package thinly sliced deli ham
- add 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 3 green onions
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, chopped ham, onions and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Shape into 3/4-inch balls.
- Roll in chopped peanuts.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with crackers and raw veggies.