Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
this dish is one of our breakfast or brunch or any time recipe...it is quick , delirious & easy..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 1/2 (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- add 1 1/2 pounds Cheddar cheese, shredded
- add 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- add 1cup crisp chopped Bacon or Italian Sausage (Browned)
- add 8 eggs
- add 2 cups milk
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham,bacon or Sausage and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce to taste and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet large enough to place the backing pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.
- cool slightly before serving.