The finishing touch for all your holiday hams!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 2 tablespoons corn syrup (any kind, light, regular, doesn't matter)
- add 1 teaspoon dried cloves (the powdered stuff)
- add 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- add 1/8-1/4 cup white vinegar
- add 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients together into a thickish paste.
- Pour over your ham while cooking.
- I usually start using the glaze about 1/4 of the way into the cooking time, and then continually baste the ham for the duration of cooking.
- Atfer cooking, pour the leftovers into a gravy boat and serve with the ham at the table.