My kids call these "Roll 'Em Ups" and they LOVE them... they are very yummy and super easy to make. This is a recipe we got and Tom altered to our tastes a bit :) Yum!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 bunch green onions
- add 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (we use the whipped kind in the tubs)
- add 1 lb thinly sliced cooked ham
- add 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Microwave on high heat approximately 45 seconds, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- Lay ham slices flat, and spread with cheese mixture. Sprinkle the green onions on top of the cheese mixture. Tightly roll the ham slices into thin logs around the green onions.
- Slice the logs into 1/4 to 1/3 inch wide rings. Arrange rings flat on a large serving platter. Cover and chill until serving.
- Looks really pretty when secured with a olive on top with a decorative toothpick.