This is something new that our family tried that I got from a magazine. We were surprised that we would all like it so much! It doesn't take very much time at all so it is great when time is limited.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 2 cups vegetables (frozen mixed veggies, thawed; peas and corn work perfect!)
- add 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (I prefer beef flavor)
- add 2 cups water
- In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add noodles with contents of seasoning packet and water.
- Bring to a boil; cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add the veggies and cook until tender, about 3 minutes as well.
- Makes about 4 servings.
- Here is another way to do it: Cook the beef as stated previously. During this time, heat up a saucepan of water to cook the ramen noodles in. Rather than just using 1 packet, use 2 packets of the beef flavor ramen noodles. When cooking the noodles, cook them without the flavoring. During this time, (after you drain the ground beef) add the veggies to the meat and continue to cook. As the veggies become cooked, add the two packets of flavoring to the beef-veggie mixture. The ramen noodles don't take long to cook, so be sure to watch them. When they are done, drain them, and add them to the beef-veggie mixture. The completed dish will have more flavor, and more noodles for the noodle lovers! Enjoy!